August 8, 2020 CANCELED
The Roberta/Crawford County Chamber of Commerce will make a final decision on whether to have the race after July 13th, when Governor Kemp's current emergency crisis order expires. If the Chamber decides to proceed with the August 8th race, registration will open on or before July 15th.
For More Information
For more information, please contact Larry Carpenter at (309) 256-4332 or LaCarInco@gmail.com.