August 24, 2019
7:00 am - Race Day Registration begins
8:00 am - 5K begins
8:15 am - Munchkin Mile begins
The 5th annual "Glazin' A Trail" Donut Run 5k & 1 Mile Munchkin Run will take place in Centerville, GA, in the Eagle Springs subdivision. Parking will be at Thomson Middle School (301 Thomson St, Centerville, GA). The race begins at 8:00am and will be chip timed.
|1M Munchkin Run||5K||Donut Runner|
|Through August 18||$8||$20||$25|
Life is short, eat a donut and raise $$ for kids in need! Come join us for our 5th annual "Glazin' A Trail" Donut Run to benefit the boys and girls at The Methodist Home for Children and Youth!
We were humbled and blown away last year at the generosity of our local community at our annual 5K. Because of the tremendous support we received, our children were able to:
- Visit Wild Adventures and the Georgia Aquarium
- Purchase needed musical instruments to participate in their school bands
- Obtain dorm room necessities after graduating and being accepted into various colleges
"Donut Runner" participants will receive a box of half dozen donuts provided by Krispy Kreme at the 5K half-way mark. The challenge is trying to eat the whole half dozen and then running (or walking!) back to the finish line.
All participants signed up for the regular 5K or the 1 Mile Munchkin Run will receive a fresh Krispy Kreme donut at the finish line. There will also be face painting for the kids and more!
*Race t-shirts are guaranteed only for all participants who pre-register online. Race bags will be given to ALL participants.
Awards will be presented to:
- Top three (3) Overall Winners (M/F)
- Top three (3) Donut Challenge Winners (M/F)
- Top three (3) Masters (40+ M/F)
- Top three (3) M/F in each age category: 9 & Under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- All Munchkin Mile participants will receive an award.
All ages and fitness levels are welcome!
Your registration covers back-to-school expenses and the costs for extracurricular activities for the boys and girls we serve in the Middle GA area. We hope you will join us for a sweet morning with a worthy cause!
5K Race Map
For More Information
For more information, please contact Lacey Meador at 478-751-2898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.